About Shipping to
If you are interested in shipping a car to Guyana on the Caribbean you are in the right page with the best company.
keep in maind that the U.S. Customs in the Guyana does charge a fee based on the value of the car and have a minor restrictions:
- You have to prove that your are the owner of the vehicle
- Vehicle must not be older than 5 year
- Small trucks up to 3 tons can no be older than 4 years
In addition to this restrictions your vehicle will be subjet to taxation and duties like:
- Custom Duties: 150%
- VAT: 16%
- Excise Tax: 10 to 110%
Custom duty depends on CC, this is the table price depending on CC:
- Engine 0 to 1000 cc: $4,200
- Engine 1000 to 1500 cc: $4,300
- Engine 1500 to 1800 cc: $6,000
- Engine 1800 to 2000 cc: $6,500
- Engine 2000 to 3000 cc: $13,500
- Engine 3000 and up cc: $14,500
Ours sales advisors are ready to help you shipping your car from USA to Guyana, including customs clearance.
You need to have your car insurance up to date, Guyana law requires valid car insurance before importation
Import permit (We will fill this documents for you).
Owner's log book
Receipt/invoice fro new vehicles
Import License (We will give to you this document)
BOL (bill of lading, we will give you this document)