About Shipping to
If you are interested in shipping a car to Grenada on the Caribbean you are in the right page with the best company.
keep in maind that the U.S. Customs in the Grenada does charge a fee based on the value of the car and have a minor restrictions:
- You have to prove that your are the owner of the vehicle
In addition to this restrictions your vehicle will be subjet to taxation and duties like:
- Used Vehicles (1-4 years old) - 2%
- Used Vehicles (over 5 years old) - 30%
- Used Trucks:
1-10 tons: 5%
10-20 tons: 10%
Over 20 tons: 20%
- CSC of 5% is imposed on used vehicles imported into the country.
- Common External Tariff (CET) - It ranges from 5%- 40% depending upon the cost of insurance and freight value of vehicles imported.
- The VAT as proposed provides for a standard rate of fifteen percent (15%).
Customs Services Charge: 5%
Ours sales advisors are ready to help you shipping your car from USA to Grenada, including customs clearance.
You need to have your car insurance up to date, Grenada law requires valid car insurance before importation
Import permit (We will fill this documents for you).
Owner's log book
Work permit or residence permit
Receipt/invoice fro new vehicles
Import License (We will give to you this document)
BOL (bill of lading, we will give you this document)